Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Writers block and family update

This past week I have had some serious writers block.  Maybe due to the massive amount of delicious food that I have very willingly eaten or to the amount of stress, I mean shopping, cooking, play dates, making and labeling of Christmas cards and menu planning for the upcoming Christmas party. I have not had time to sleep let alone write. So here is a quick update of life in our house and hopefully, later this week, I will get to the five other posts that I have ambitiously begun.



Cora started walking two weeks ago and is now running around everywhere!  Her orneriness reminds me so much of my younger brother.  I think we need to have another kid just to humble her a bit.

But don't hold me to that.



Miles is really blossoming! He loves playing Rocket bird and has us convinced that he needs his own Ipad.

Don't worry he is not getting one.

He is also really interested in words and I am sure will be reading in no time. He is such an amazing kid!  The other day he told us that he records movies in his head and plays them whenever he wants just like the DVR.  Now that is one smart kid.

Mark is working away as usual and I am very thankful that this month he only travels once.  There were a few weeks in a row recently where he was out of town two to four days out of the week every week.  I miss him (and showers) when he is gone. He is such a dedicated husband and father and I love him very much.

As for me I am working through my writers block and living off of rescue remedy.

No comments:

Post a Comment