Wednesday, November 24, 2010

What our food says about us

Cora eating a midnight snack

Monday I read  What Food says about Class in America, an article on Newsweek.com that I found very interesting.  I have always liked loved food but ever since having a family it has been a constant struggle to eat good quality food and keep our bill under budget.  I will be honest that over the past twelve months this is the first month that I have actually kept our bills within our monthly budget (a victory that I credit to me taking over finances this month). So I thought it would be a fun experiment to track what the kids and I eat for a month, explain how I budget and see just where we fit into the "Class in America" article.  I will do weekly updates on Sundays with a list of our daily menus and my favorite recipe of the week. If I get really creative I might even take pictures of the food!

This is going to be fun!

See you on Sunday!

No comments:

Post a Comment