Tuesday, November 30, 2010

10 Things to do before I die

This is my compilation of the most important milestones I want to accomplish in my life. The list was written maybe five years ago and, every so often, I still look at it  as a way to remind myself what all my hard work and determination (what others might call obsession) are accomplishing.

Numbers one and three are checked off and I am currently en route to accomplish numbers two and eight. For being only twenty-six I feel pretty good about my list.

1) Become a mother
2) Complete my Masters
3) Witness a baby being born (not my own)
4) Write a book
5) Learn to sail
6) Spend an entire summer sailing
7) Visit every continent
8) Volunteer in a third world country
9) Live abroad with my family so my children can experience another culture
10) Design and build a house

No comments:

Post a Comment